In 2001 TSM Consulting opened an office in Durbanville; currently we work from our office in Paarl and provide consultancy services for the agricultural, manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality and financial service industries. We have developed a new model that we feel confident would add value to agricultural companies, commercial farmers and institutions that provide services to subsistence farmers. We work and live according to very specific values:
- The fundamental value of integrity – being honest and open in every thing we do.
- Always striving to add value through our organisational development initiatives – we do not sell, we listen to what the needs of our clients are and together develop those initiatives that can make a difference.
- Delivering excellent service – we will always walk the extra mile.
To provide an exceptional and encompassing service to the Agricultural Industry which entails delivering professional legal, financial, management and human resources solutions.
Goals and Objectives
- Provide an integrated service to companies in the agricultural industry on a retainer basis or a cost effective consultancy fee that does not impact on the quality or value-add of the service.
- Address the divergent needs of subsistence and commercial farmers by implementing effective and efficient interventions.
- Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to support and create sustainable growth for subsistence farmers.