We tend to do our tasks as quickly as possible, and we don’t bother much about grammar. We need to take pride in our work; we need to ensure that the work that we produce in the working environment is of a high standard. This workshop will assist with the necessary skills.
- Describe business etiquette and present a professional appearance
- Practice cubicle and office etiquette
- Develop positive co-worker relationship and avoid rumours, gossip and conflicts
- Compose professional e-mail messages
- Describe telephone courtesy and apply it while using the telephone etc.
- Organise information more effectively prior to business writing
- Write business correspondence and reports more effectively
- Edit business correspondence and reports more effectively
Communicate more effectively when using electronic communication