We tend to do our tasks as quickly as possible, and we don’t bother much about grammar. We need to take pride in our work; we need to ensure that the work we produce in the working environment is of a high standard. This workshop will assist with the necessary skills.
- Describe business etiquette and how to present a professional appearance
- Practise cubicle and office etiquette
- Develop positive co-worker relationships and avoid rumours, gossip and conflicts
- Compose professional e-mail messages
- Describe telephone courtesy and how to apply it while using the telephone
- Organise information more effectively prior to business writing
- Write business correspondence and reports more effectively
- Edit business correspondence and reports more effectively
- Communicate more effectively when using electronic communicaion.