Any relationship is conceived, affirmed and even broken by the use of communication. We harm ourselves at work, because of what we say, what we did not say and what failed to hear. What you say goes a long way to determine how you are viewed. Measure your words and think before you speak. It is therefore crucial to fine-tune your communication skills.
- Understand the importance of interpersonal communication skills
- Use and apply different communication skills in order to enhance interpersonal relationships
- Have the knowledge of how to build trust in your team
- Enhance your skills to show active listening and demonstrate empathy
- Evaluate your current level of interpersonal effectiveness