This is an interactive workshop and time is spent discussing different encounters that we have had with clients and how we handled matters. You will also be able to evaluate your own level of service.
- Understand the importance and value of legendary client service
- Know what a “moment of truth is” in specifically a client – orientated environment
- Receive client professionally
- Understand the communication process and be able to use certain communication techniques to establish rapport and build sustainable relationships
- Recognise the importance of non-verbal language
- Handle problems and difficult situations effectively and efficiently, both face-to-face and on the telephone
- Practise and apply telephone etiquette techniques