Thinking skills are viewed as crucial for person’s ability to cope with the rapidly changing world. This emphasis the need and importance of learning thinking skills that will help to solve problems in an effective and productive way.
- Think in a systematic manner
- Ask relevant questions in any given situation
- Use a number of tools and techniques to systematically analyse a situation
- Structure information meaningfully
- Be aware of your own thinking and constantly monitor these processes
- Formulate decisions based on sound reasoning
- Understand and use lateral and systems thinking techniques