Our Client, a leading manufacturer of hygiene products, currently has a vacancy available for a Finance Officer. They are based in Parow Industrial.
The person will provide support to the Administration Manager.
- Assist with the preparation of reports, general correspondence, presentations, contracts and other administration as required
- Will be responsible for capturing and checking information on Excel
- Assist with completion of reports, analysing data and graphs on Excel
- Ad hoc duties
- Must have a Grade 12
- Relevant Certificate or Diploma will be an advantage
- Must be Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar position within the manufacturing environment will be advantageous
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office Packages)
- Excellent Excel skills will be essential
- Must have working knowledge of Pastel
- Must have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have good planning and organising skills
- Must be client service orientated
- Must be a team player
If you meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 12 October 2018