One of our clients, a well-known Retailer in Brackenfell, currently has a vacancy for an Assistant Social Media Customer Engagement Manager.
The successful candidate will assist and support the Social Media Customer Engagement Manager with managing the social customer care function according to agreed standards, and promoting and protecting the Company’s reputation within social communities.
- Customer engagement on social media platforms
- Assist with the strategic evaluation of reputation risk
- Internal communication
- Agency management
- Diploma/NQF level 6, Bachelor’s degree (3 years)/NQF level 7 in Communication/Social Media/Journalism
- At least 3 years’ experience in editorial media journalism
- At least 3 years’ experience in social media complaints management
- Experience in social media (Blogging, Facebook, Twitter)
- Knowledge in customer service complaint handling
- Knowledge in reputation management will be advantageous
- Must have a good command of English, Afrikaans and any African Language (must understand, write and speak equally)
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relating and networking skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to cope with pressures and setbacks
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
If you meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 22 October 2019