One of our clients, a well-known Retailer in Brackenfell, currently has a vacancy for an Assistant Social Media Customer Engagement Manager.
Assist and support the Social Media Customer Engagement Manager with managing the social customer care function according to agreed standards, and promoting and protecting the Company’s reputation within social communities.
- Customer Engagement on social media platforms
- Assist with the strategic evaluation of reputation risk
- Internal Communication
- Agency Management
- Diploma/NQF level 6, Bachelors Degree (3 years)/NQF level 7 in Communication/Social Media/Journalism
- At least 3 years Editorial Media Journalism
- At least 3 years Social Media Complaints Manager
- Experience in Social Media (Blogging, Facebook, Twitter)
- Knowledge in Customer Service Complaint handling
- Knowledge in Reputation Management will be advantageous
- Must have a good command of English (must understand and speak English equally)
- Analytical and Critical Thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relating and networking skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to cope with pressures and setbacks
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
If you are meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 26 July 2019