One of our Clients, specialising in Investments, currently has a vacancy available for a Business Analyst. They are based in the Southern Suburbs.
- Determine when and how to modify a selected approach as necessary in order to apply an appropriate level of rigor and best meet the needs of the area of analysis
- Use variety of techniques to accurately elicit requirements when stakeholders are focused on solutions
- Clearly express and document stakeholder desires and current organizational state using a combination of textual formats, models, diagrams and matrices
- Define requirements in terms of business, processes and functional requirements
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases interpretation
- Define high level design of the solution using textual formats, models, diagrams and matrices
- Participate in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing
- Review, access and resolve test defects
- Degree in Computer or Business Science/ IT / Maths or Accounting Science
- Minimum 5 years work experience in related environment (financial services)
- Experience in Agile / Waterfall / Hybrid
- Experience in Change Management / project management / business analysis
- Experience in working and analysing digital transformation projects
- Problem solving
- Understanding he Investment Management landscape
- Project management
If you meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
If you don’t receive any feedback from us within 10 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing date: 30 June 2018