Printing & Framing Business
Our client is looking for a dynamic, driven and self-motivated team player to join their growing creative company based in the Cape Town CBD.
Running of a Photo Art website and exploring new business relationships for the printing and framing departments.
The candidate will be responsible for new business development, building new relationships with prospective clients and nurturing existing relationships. This is an exciting position that offers a wide scope for growth within the role.
- First line customer support
- Client liaison and service
- Business development
- Content management for the Photo Art website and working with the development team.
- Liaising with the production team to supervise and manage jobs through the production environment.
- Product development
- Artwork curator
- Consulting with clients with regards to photo, print and framing options for needed spaces.
- Business development experience
- Degree or tertiary education in this field
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- Website back-end management advantageous
- Internet savvy
Self-motivated with a creative flair, loves photography and art, hardworking, loyal, and can work in a high-paced environment. Must have the ability to deal with a wide range of clients, friendly, goes the extra mile and punctual.
If you are dynamic, energetic, driven and meet the minimum requirements please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 10 August 2018