Exciting opportunity in Ghana!
One of our clients, a global logistics and warehouse company, currently has a vacancy available for a Commercial Manager based in Ghana.
The new incumbent will be responsible for: Generating new accounts, offering industrial real estate solutions and services to local, strategic and large accounts as well as overseeing corporate-wide marketing plans.
- Prepare sales plans and effectively manage the sales cycle by targeting strategic sales leads on order to achieve sales targets and high conversion rates.
- Gather and select information to determine market characteristics, measurements of market potentials, market-share analysis, and market segments.
- Conduct review meetings with stakeholders to ensure sales opportunities.
- Offer solutions that meet customer requirements and acceptance.
- Prepare prompt and accurate presentations, proposals, and communication exchanges with prospects and customers.
- Overseeing the marketing database including services, key contacts, marketing activities and customer/prospect files.
- Manage the on-boarding phase for new customers, ensure fulfillment of all requirements and smooth running of operations.
- Coach and support the sales team members dedicated for the allocated sectors with the purpose of achieving sales targets and building strong brand equity and relationships with key accounts.
- Position the company against competitors and evaluates competitors’ advantages.
- Effectively manage subordinates in respect of progress and quality of work, to ensure that the standards are met.
- Effectively manage and adjust the workload within the department to ensure efficient operations.
- Must have Commercial and Industrial Real Estate experience in Ghana
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be client orientated
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must have excellent planning and organising skills
- Must have strong attention detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work under pressure
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Closing date: 12 July 2019