- Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses.
- Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline.
- Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas.
- Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails.
- Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs.
- Collects and analyses digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making.
- Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes.
- Monitors and analyses site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles.
- Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
Marketing Automation: Maintains master calendar of activity alongside Digital Marketing Manager. Ensures Creative assets are created for recurring activities according to pre-defined specs, builds lists, QAs, sets up workflows and reports out on activity Website: Responsible for keeping track of website/online portal update requests, getting them in queue and conducting user testing of updates. Leads translation efforts and coordination.
Social Media: Responsible for ensuring creative assets are created for evergreen content according to pre-defined specs, works with Digital Marketing Manager to coordinate the creation of new social content, leads translations efforts and coordination
- CRM: Responsible for inputting digital marketing activities into CRM and tracking progress of campaigns.
- Reporting: Responsible for coordination of various Digital Marketing data points – Google Analytics, SalesForce.com, Marketing Automation systems, etc. – and compiling monthly performance report.
- Customer Service: Customer resource for digital marketing support.
3 to 5 years’ of proven Digital Marketing experience
Web design qualification
- Proven experience in executing digital marketing campaigns, content generation and optimizing content for digital media.
- Strong online sales background and preferably experienced in working with technology focused consumer/medical products.
- Strong computer application skills including Media design skills using Adobe products.
- Experienced in digital advertising and PPC.
- Experienced in using Google Tools, Google Analytics, and synthesizing data.
- Experienced in developing digital product catalogues.
- Expert knowledge of SEO.
- Familiar with Facebook Business & Power editor
- LinkedIn marketing platform and lead generation
- Technical expertise in managing lead generation tools, CRM, YouTube and other digital marketing platforms.
- Proven business and data analysis skills.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- Website conversion optimization
- Experience with WordPress.
- Pipedrive & Zapier,Infusionsoft, PHP/MySQL and front-end Development skills would be to your advantage.
- Able to function under consistent high pressure and be deadline-driven.
- Think laterally and can find feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems.
- Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skill set. Adheres to best practices and standards.
- Self-starter and driven.
- Enjoys leading edge technology.
- Enjoys people and working in a team.
- Be logical in thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps.
- Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise.
- Passion about their skills.
If you are dynamic, energetic, driven and meet the minimum requirements please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your recent portfolio on your CV.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 24 July 2018