One of our clients, a leading South African packaging group, currently has a vacancy available for a Factory Manager in Roodekop, Germiston.
The successful candidate will be responsible in co-ordinating (direct, plan) all activities related to the production function and also the safety and maintenance of the entire site.
- Must have a tertiary qualification in Engineering/Production Management
- Must have at least 5 – 7 years’ experience within the manufacturing industry
- Must be computer literate (MS Office packages)
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Must be able to manage time effectively
- Must have leadership skills
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment
- To ensure that shift efficiency targets are achieved on a consistent basis (OEE, % to Plan)
- To ensure that all production conforms to product specifications
- BRC requirements and QC
- To control all expenditure in accordance with the approved annual budget
- To ensure that all interdepartmental documentation is completed accurately and timeously
- To ensure the factory is kept clean and complies to all Health and Safety Regulations and Procedures
- To ensure that all employees are utilised in an effective manner, i.e. absenteeism
- To monitor the conduct of employees and to take appropriate action when required
- Distribution and warehousing
- Manage equipment reliability
- Raw material QC and stock control
- General site, security and housekeeping
- Ability to operate in a unionized environment
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 19 July 2019