One of our Clients, a leading South African packaging/corrugating group, currently has a vacancy available for a Fitter and Turner. They are based in Kuilsriver.
- Accredited qualification in Fitting and Turning
- Will need to have served a recognised apprenticeship in a manufacturing environment
- Trade test pass with red seal certificate
- Minimum 5 years post trade-test experience in a manufacturing /production environment
- Good experience in maintaining and troubleshooting high speed machinery
- Responsible for the mechanical maintenance of plant machinery
- Upgrading and modifying existing machinery
- Machining and manufacturing of parts as required
- Maintain minimum waste percentages in workshop within the prescribed target
- Ensure that ISO Best Practices / Money Business are adhered to
- Ensure that safe work procedures are followed
- Must be able to work shifts
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be customer focused
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Must be proactive
- Must have attention to detail and fault finding skills
If you meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 January 2019