One for our Clients, an established manufacturer currently has a vacancy available as Fitter. They are based in Atlantis.
- Red seal qualification as a Fitter, with an NTC 2 or higher certificate passed
- Must have experience on machines in the printing and packaging industry
- Good experience in maintaining and troubleshooting high speed machinery
- Must be able to fabricate guards and do installations on machines
- Must be able to do Arc welding and brazing
- Should be able to read technical drawings from machine manuals
- Understand Pneumatics & hydraulics and be certified to work on the systems
- Must have own transport and tools
- Responsible for the mechanical maintenance of plant machinery
- Upgrading and modifying existing machinery
- Maintain minimum waste percentages in workshop within the prescribed target
- Ensure that ISO Best Practices / Money Business are adhered to
- Ensure that safe work procedures are followed
- Must be able to work shifts
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Must be proactive
- Must have attention to detail and fault-finding skills
- Able to work independently
If you meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 January 2019