Western Cape – Durbanville
One of our clients, an Independent Financial Group based in Durbanville is looking for a Human Resources Officer.
The person will be responsible to manage the effective day-to-day HR operations in respect of the administration of the Company’s policies, procedures and programs; ensure personnel files and employee contracts are in compliance with legislative requirements; compiling and submitting of relevant plans, Recruitment & Selection; Induction and on boarding of new staff; exit interviews; staff key performance indicators and job descriptions; staff performance appraisals/evaluations and reviews and dealing with staff training.
- Must have a Grade 12
- Must be fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
- Must have a National Diploma/Degree in HR
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years experience as an HR Officer
- Must have excellent knowledge of the Labour Law
- Must have knowledge of Human Resources processes and principles
- Must have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must be service oriented and professional
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Must have excellent planning and organising skills
- Must be detail orientated
- Must be assertive
If you meet the minimum requirements please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us within 10 days after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 27 July 2019