One of our clients, an established, fast growing retail brand based in Paarden Island is looking for a Junior Human Resources Officer.
The person will be responsible to manage the effective day-to-day HR operations in respect of the administration of the Company’s policies, procedures and programs; ensure personnel files and employee contracts are in compliance with legislative requirements; Recruitment & Selection; Induction and on boarding of new staff; exit interviews; staff key performance indicators and job descriptions; staff performance appraisals/evaluations and reviews; leave recording, commission calculations and dealing with staff training.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma/Degree in HR will be essential
- Payroll experience will be beneficial (general understanding of payroll tax and deductions, UIF and Skills Development levies)
- Excellent knowledge of the Labour Law
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes and principles
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Service oriented and professional
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Detail orientated
- Must be assertive
If you meet the minimum requirements please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within 10 days after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 January 2019