One of our clients, a huge manufacturer in packing and filling machines currently has a vacancy for a dynamic Machine Builder to join Customer Support/After-Sales team based in Paarl.
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum qualification: Qualified Millwright or Qualified Fitter.
- Minimum of three years’ experience on machine building of production machines in a
- manufacturing environment.
- Must be a team player as well as have the ability to work independently.
- Must be willing to work overtime and travel nationally as well as internationally as required.
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic fault finding, as well as tig welding of stainless steel
- will be to the candidate’s advantage.
- Valid driver’s license – Code B
- Assemble machines according to engineering specifications.
- Fault finding and technical testing of machines.
- Installation and commissioning of machines on customer premises.
- Maintenance on machines and after sales assistance.
- Responsible for quality inspections of manufactured machines.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 January 2019