One of our clients, a well-known Retailer in Brackenfell, currently has a vacancy for a Marketing Campaign Manager.
They are looking for an individual who is ready and able to initiate, support, coordinate, manage and report on key marketing projects that align with the brand strategy, to ensure sustainable markets and continuous customer growth. The main job objectives entail brand strategy implementation, alignment of communication and advertising, campaign management as well as relationship building.
- Com (Marketing) degree or similar qualification will be essential
- Marketing qualification at Vega Brand Communication School/Red & Yellow/IMMI will be desirable
- At least 4 years’ marketing experience i.e. retail marketing, shopping centre promotions etc. will be essential
- At least 4 years’ campaign coordination (e.g. advertising) experience will be essential
- At least 4 years’ retail experience will be desirable
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices will be essential
- Excellent computer skills (especially Excel skills and G-Suite)
- Project and campaign management skills will be desirable
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Relating and networking skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Writing and reporting
- Analysing skills
- Planning and organising
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to cope with pressures and setbacks
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
If you are meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 3 January 2019