One of our clients, a huge manufacturer in packing and filling machines currently has a vacancy for a top performing Project Team Leader to join their professional team based in Paarl.
Skills and requirements:
- Qualified Artisan (Millwright, Fitter & Turner or Electrician).
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in a packaging environment with at least 5 years as a Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Sound experience in administration, planning and organising.
- Computer literacy: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, CAD Solidworks (preferred), Dynamics NAV (preferred).
- Excellent communicator in both English and Afrikaans.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be willing to work overtime in line with operational requirements.
- Coordinate the production function of the project team in accordance with the project plan.
- Ensure that production meets the required company quality standards.
- Supervise and oversee the production processes.
- Leads and manages the production personnel in the project team in order to deliver the required output as per the project schedule.
- Ensure that safety standards in the Workshop are adhered to.
- Provide relevant support to the project team when involved in client site work.
- Sound leadership and personnel management skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated, with the ability to take ownership of tasks and work without supervision.
- Confident, assertive and results-orientated.
- Pro-active and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 January 2019