Our client, based in Durbanville, provides investment consulting services and residential buy-to-let properties for investors. Group services include sourcing suitable investment property stock, securing bank finance, providing legal and statutory services to set up investment structures, accounting, tax planning, wealth management, and rental property management services.
The successful candidate will benefit from state-of-the-art systems for marketing and advertising, as well as receive training and support. Great opportunities to become a team leader within our group of companies.
Consultants do not have to source any stock.
- Selling new development properties to prospective investors
- Help property investors build their property portfolios over time
- Help property investors achieve financial freedom through strategically buying the right investment properties
- Working hand-in-hand with our bond origination team
Experience (must have):
- Minimum 2 years sales experience – preferably in the new development arena
- Sales and marketing
- Residential property
- Sectional title
- Property contracts
- Property sales process
- Dealing with high net worth clients
Job specific knowledge:
- Property sales
- Financial planning and cash flows
- Affordability assessments
- Property market and economic principles
- Trust and company knowledge
- Property financing
- Property registration
- Tax knowledge
- Grade 12
- Relevant diploma/degree
- NQF 4 qualification in real estate
- Registration with Estate Agency Board for a valid Fidelity Fund Certificate
Skills required/other requirements:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Excel skills
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships
- Own transport
- Good organisation
- Telephone skills
- Sales skills
- Positive attitude
- Business sense
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate
Salary-based only for the first three months. Thereafter remuneration is commission-based.
Excellent opportunity for the property investment consultant to build their own property investment portfolio.
The position is available immediately.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO COLD CALLING IS REQUIRED
If you meet the minimum requirements please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within 10 days after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 12 October 2018