One of our clients, a leading South African packaging group, currently has a vacancy available for a Quality Controller at their Recycling branch in Parow.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure the control of quality of incoming and outgoing stock.
- Count stock daily and month end stock take
- Check quality of incoming and outgoing bales and loose fibre
- Monitor and communicate moisture levels
- Check quality and that bales are secure before long-haul transporters proceed towards the mill
- Approve quality and assign correct grades on weighbridge tickets from walk-in suppliers
- Approve delivery notes from weighbridge for despatched bales going to the mill
- Observe stacking in dispatch for stability and neatness
- Keep a safe and clean working environment in the warehouse
- Comply with the relevant company policies
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as requested
- Must have a Grade 12 (with Mathematics)
- Studying towards a formal qualification will advantageous
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Offices Packages)
- Must have at least 3 – 4 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of warehousing/stock and despatch systems
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good planning and organising skills
If you are meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 24 May 2019