An exciting career opportunity exists for a Rental Management Agent in the Durbanville office. You are invited to join South Africa’s leading property investor’s group and one of the fastest growing rental management companies in South Africa.
Our fast-paced environment creates tremendous opportunities for dynamic rental agents who want to earn a basic salary with a lucrative commission structure.
Our client is uniquely positioned so that you are not required to SOURCE ANY RENTAL STOCK. Rather, our rental agents are handed rental stock and they need to ensure successful placement of tenants and management of those units. If you have at least 4 years’ experience and the following behavioral competency, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- English and Afrikaans (fully bi-lingual)
- Excel skills
- Well presented
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
- Well organised
- Telephone skills
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving
- Business sense
- Work under pressure
Duties include the following, but not limited to:
- Liaising with tenants and owners
- Qualifying and vetting tenants
- Procurement and placement of qualified tenants
- Marketing rental stock
- Sound knowledge of property rental contracts
- Property investment knowledge
- Dealing with high-net worth clients
- Inspections of residential properties
- 2 – 5 years’ property experience
- Grade 12
- Diploma/degree an advantage
- NQF 4 in real estate
- Registration with Estate Agency Board with a valid Fidelity Fund Certificate
- Property rental experience
- Rental contract knowledge
- Legal principles
If you meet the minimum requirements please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within 10 days after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 12 October 2018