Our Client is an established company and market leader in the manufacturing industry and produces products for the retail, food services and bulk sectors. They have the following exciting career opportunity in Swellendam, Western Cape.
Short Summary: This position is responsible to develop, analyse and update all the company data and reports providing management with value added information to enable the efficient and effective management of the company.
This is an ideal opportunity for a fantastic career in the country side, with a progressive company, away from the hussle and bussle of the city.
1. Timely and accurate scheduled reporting. (Financial, quality, production, customer service, sales, operations, staff, etc.)
2. Manage and train the Junior Reporting Analyst to reach deadlines and target accuracy
3. Report development
4. Project management for the full report development lifecycle
5. Data validation and analysis
6. Identify data gaps and information needs
7. Develop effective reporting tools for the company
1. A relevant degree
2. Fluency in MS SQL
3. Experience in Qlikview/Qliksense will be advantageous
4. An excellent overall understanding of accounting, financial & control functions
5. Proven success in the following competencies
a. Analysis and Reporting
c. Information and Technology Proficiency
d. Problem Solving and Decision Making
1. A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
1. Attention to detail and accuracy
2. Strong analytical aptitude
3. Planning and organizing
4. Strong communication skills
5. Problem analysis
6. Judgment and problem-solving
9. Stress tolerance
10.Strong mathematical aptitude
Do you want to work in Swellendam!!! and….
If you are dynamic, energetic, driven and meet the minimum requirements please submit your CV.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 10 August 2018