Our client in the Property Investment business is looking for a young, dynamic professional who really wants to make an impact on the digital landscape. They want someone that will fit into a driven and dynamic environment. The available position is in Durbanville.
- Slicing up designs to create websites, Facebook campaigns.
- Develop quality, front-end code following coding standards and best practices.
- Foresee possible project challenges.
- Write technical specifications for projects.
- Maintain technical knowledge of industry standards, best practices and trends.
- Making websites cross browser compatible.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Proficient in computing languages such as CSS, Java, and jQuery with strong knowledge of WordPress.
- Skill in both web and mobile design is highly beneficial, as is a strong portfolio of previous projects.
- Applicant must also be able to troubleshoot issues, design front-end webpages, and provide SQL support, and be able to share UI and UX experience with other members of their teams
Competencies and Skills:
• Able to function under consistent high pressure and be deadline-driven.
• Think laterally and can find feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems.
• Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skill set. Adheres to best practices and standards.
• Self-starter and driven.
• Enjoys leading edge technology.
• Enjoys people and working in a team.
• Be logical in thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps.
• Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise.
• Passion about their skills.
• HTML5 and CSS3.
• CSS Pre-processing, e.g. LESS / SASS.
• Experience with a front-end JS Framework, e.g. React / Vue.
• Experience with front-end build tools, e.g. Gulp /Grunt / Webpack.
• Using media queries to create responsive websites.
• Understanding of CSS grid systems.
• Experience with WordPress.
• Experience with version control such as SVN or Git.
If you are dynamic, energetic, driven and meet the minimum requirements please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 24 July 2018