One of our clients, a leading supplier of liquid filling solutions has an opportunity for a Service Technician to join their Customer Support Team. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Millwright residing in Johannesburg and surroundings to provide a service to their clients in the Gauteng region, as well and Nationally and Internationally.
- Fault finding & repairs.
- Installation and commissioning of our machines at client’s premises.
- Maintenance and after sales assistance.
- Re-building and servicing of equipment. Attending to breakdowns and problem solving.
- Ensures that safety standards are maintained.
- Coordination and project management of works orders and after sales jobs, to ensure on time
- Technical support to customers, spare part representatives, designers and technicians.
- Customer training and assessment of machines.
- Quality control and assurance.
Requirements and skills:
- Qualified Millwright
- At least 3 years’ machine building experience and production machine maintenance in amanufacturing environment
- Preferred experience in the Liquid Packaging Industry i.e. fillers, unscramblers, end-of-line equipment, blow moulders, cappers etc.
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic fault finding required
- Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and MS Outlook.
- Must be able to travel both nationally and internationally
- Excellent people skills and customer service orientation
- Must have the ability to work independently
- A positive attitude, self-motivated and reliable
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 January 2019