One for our Clients, an established manufacturer currently has a vacancy available as SHEQ Manager. They are based in Atlantis.
The person will be responsible for the implementation and management of SHEQ and ISO 22000 Management Systems.
- Must have a Grade 12
- Must have a Technical Qualification, preferably a relevant Degree or Higher National Diploma in the production environment
- Must have a minimum SAMTRAC or similar certification
- Must have a ISO training certification
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years practical experience in a factory/manufacturing environment
- Must have sound knowledge and experience in the implementation and interpretation of National HSE legislation and best practice
- Must have technical skills experience, QC as well as HSE experience
- Must have proven Project QC as well as HSE Management experience
- Must have ISO 22000 Certification experience
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Must have leadership skills
- Must have excellent planning and organising skills
- Must have attention to detail
- High achievement orientation and focus on achieving results
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have above average communication skills (presentation and report writing)
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and cope with stress
If you are self-motivated and meet the minimum requirements please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 12 October 2018