One of our clients, a huge manufacturer in packing and filling machines currently has a vacancy for a dynamic Technical Writer to join their Mechanical Engineering team based in Paarl.
- Compile machine manuals within approved format, content and applicable standards
- Maintenance of technical documents including brochures, catalogues and manuals
- Compiling Standard Operating Procedures
- Capturing photos and videos of Machines for the development of marketing material
- Practical knowledge of photography and printing processes.
- Tertiary qualification in the technical/engineering field preferred. National Technical Certificate or higher qualification.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as technical writer
- Experience and technical knowledge of packaging machines preferred
- Advantage – photographic course
- Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook, MS Navision,
- Internet, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Solidworks, Draftsight.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Excellent planning and organising skills
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 January 2019