Western Cape: Killarney Gardens
One of our clients, a well know dairy company, currently has a vacancy available for an Accountant at their branch in Killarney Gardens.
The successful candidate will assist the Group Accountant with overall accounting function of the group and standards according to legislation and company rules while maintaining the integrity thereof.
- Must have a B Com or B Tech Degree
- Knowledge of manufacturing supply chain, product costing, manufacturing margins and variance analysis
- Knowledge of audit compliance, statutory requirements, procedures and systems
- Working knowledge of an ERP system (SAP, Baan, Oracle or JDE or Pastel)
- Must be able to analyse and interpret business and financial information
- Accounting skills up to balance sheet
- Report writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Decision making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Information gathering and processing
- Critical thinking
- Problem identification and solving
If you are meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to us.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 12 February 2021
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.