Western Cape: Brackenfell
One of our clients, a well-known Retailer in Brackenfell, currently has a vacancy for a Customer Service Centre Agent.
The Customer Service Centre Agent will provide telephonic and email support to customers with regards to queries, complaints and product information related to in-store supermarket services, in a professional manner. To promote a positive image of the company through telephonic and written interaction.
- Customer Support: Provide telephonic customer support and respond to emails
- Address telephonic complaints and general queries in a professional manner and in line with set standards, adhere to sound written communication principles
- Maintain customer service standards and promote a positive image of the Company
- Escalate complaints/enquiries/information to relevant operational level
- Ensure complaints/questions are answered/resolved in a reasonable time-frame
- Follow-up on customer enquiries and complaints, if applicable
- Address complaints referred by Social Media Department and provide written and verbal feedback, according to set standards
- Mobile and web product user support: Maintain up-to-date knowledge on relevant e-product information (e.g. Air Time redemption, mobile coupon redemption, etc.) and address queries accordingly
- Follow-up on customer complaints.
- Administration: Log all incoming calls on a Customer Feedback CRM system, according to set guidelines in real time, ensure all captured information is accurate and complete.
- Report incidents according to set guidelines
- Maintain quality control principles and recommend process improvements
- Customer Service: Meet client expectations and maintain quality customer service principles
- Matric (Grade 12)
- At least 5 years’ experience in consumer complaint resolution environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in inbound and outbound call centre
- Retail complaints experience would be very advantageous
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Active listening skills
- Time management skills
- Planning and organising
- Deciding and initiating action
If you are meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to us.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 22 January 2021We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.