Western Cape: Brackenfell
One of our clients, a well-known Retailer in Brackenfell, currently has a vacancy for a Customer Service Centre Team Lead.
As a Customer Service Centre Team Leader (TL), you will be responsible for providing front line direction to the Customer Service Centre Consultants and assist the Contact Centre in handling the day-to-day operations of the team. You will also be accountable for leading the team to success through coaching, developing and inspiring them in all areas required to meet the company’s standards.
- Business degree or diploma in retail or call centre industry will be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years’ call centre Team Leader experience is essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a retail customer service environment will be advantageous
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Consumer Protection Act
- A good understanding of world-class customer service principles
- Exposure to SAP Cloud4 Customer or CRM will be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- People Management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Active listening skills
- Time management skills
- Planning and organising
- Deciding and initiating action
If you are meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to us.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 22 January 2021We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.