Western Cape: Stellenbosch
One of our clients, a well-known Cape Dutch wine farm in Stellenbosch, currently has a vacancy for a Customer Service Team Lead to join their growing digital team.
- Review and resolve customer service queries related to our Online Shop
- Coordinate the customer service team to resolve queries in a fast and efficient manner
- Drive and motivate the customer service team to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Improve on current customer service processes to improve efficiency
- Take ownership of customers to ensure their needs are met as soon as possible
- Report on the overall quality of customer interaction activity in the team
- Train new customer service agents
- Supporting the E-commerce operations team with various administrative tasks in line with SOP’s
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification is advantageous
- 1-2 years customer service experience in similar leadership position
- Comfortable with customer support software (Freshdesk, Zendesk, Helpdesk etc.)
- Fluent in Afrikaans & English
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Time management skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent planning and organising skills
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
Should you not hear from us within 10 days after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 12 February 2021We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.