Western Cape: Stellenbosch
One of our clients, a well-known Cape Dutch wine farm in Stellenbosch, currently has a vacancy for an E-commerce Warehouse Administrator to join their growing digital team. They need someone to help them to improve their warehouse productivity as well as assisting with daily E-commerce operational tasks.
- Overseeing the outbound logistics process in the warehouse
- Manage and improve the picking, packing & returns process
- Oversee the pickers & packers to motivate attention to detail for constant accuracy and turnaround times
- Work with suppliers to ensure packing and delivery requirements are adhered to, for product delivery at the warehouse based on required standards
- Ensure that quality checks are done on all outbound packages
- Supporting the E-commerce operations team with various administrative tasks in line with SOP’s
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification is advantageous
- Have proven relevant experience in Picking, Packing, Inventory & Returns
- Computer literate (Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 4-5 years warehouse experience
- 1-2 years supervisory experience/exposure
- Fluent in Afrikaans & English
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Time management skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent planning and organising skills
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
Should you not hear from us within 10 days after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 12 February 2021
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.