To provide group wide Robotic Process Automation leadership and tactical direction and build internal capability through the adoption and deployment of technology led transformation initiatives.
- To provide group wide tactical automation guidance and leadership.
- Provide technical support, guidance and mentorship to ensure automation solutions align with overall group strategy and yield required efficiencies.
- Implement, monitor and drive group wide automation projects within agreed time and budget constraints
- Design and implement governance programs aligned with group governance principles and methodologies.
- Manage and lead the team, including third party vendors.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field essential.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a management capacity, of which at least 5 years involvement in leading automation projects using UiPath /Blue Prism / Automation Anywhere or similar environment.
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing in UiPath or similar environment, with prior experience in object-orientated programming.
- Advanced level of experience in architecting and developing workflow-based solutions or functionality.
- Solid understanding of intelligent automation tools and technologies (E.g. RPA, RDA, Chabot, AI and ML) and their applicability to automation ideas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills essential.
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.