Manage the promotion of this specialist hospital’s brand and services to medical institutions, mainly to get referrals for its services and to market the hospital surgical services to other hospitals and medical audiences.
- Work closely with Doctor Liaison executives to ensure clear marketing message to Doctor audiences and marketing support and materials supplied to them.
- Maintain awareness of competitor activity and general healthcare.
- Contribute to internal and external meetings from a marketing perspective.
- Manage Grand Rounds and relationship management with Consultants.
- Manage relationship with key personnel in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries with a view to confirming on-going sponsorship of hospital events.
- Researching and evaluating new opportunities for the business, and customer needs and insights.
- Ensure that major stakeholders attend PR events, launches, Marketing campaigns, Doctor evenings, Trade show.
- Must be a medical doctor with at least 5 years experience, preferably in a hospital environment.
- Sound understanding of the Nigerian Healthcare System.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively evaluate information and make appropriate decisions.
- Display effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate with colleagues, families, caregivers.
- Demonstrate flexibility as situations arise unexpectedly (e.g. media issues).
Should you not receive any correspondence within two weeks, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.