One of our clients, a prominent export fruit producer in South Africa has the following position available. They are situated in Durbanville.
- Procurement of fruit from suppliers as and when required
- Coordinate allocation of procured stock
- Liaise between grower/supplier and importers
- Communication between growers/suppliers and clearing/ forwarding agents
- Booking of transport and containers
- Follow up on ETD and ETA with shipping lines
- Admin regarding vessel summaries, temperature recorders, etc.
- Communicate with Russian clients
- Liaise with cold rooms and pack sheds
Admin and Finance:
- Follow up on invoicing and payments
- Communicate payments with grower/supplier
- Reporting results to grower/supplier
- QX – create bookings
- Loading instructions to cold rooms
- Post Matric qualification in Logistics or Marketing will be beneficial
- At least 6 years’ experience in fruit export industry
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Packages)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV to us.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 16 February 2021We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.