Western Cape: Killarney Gardens
One of our clients, a well know dairy company, currently has a vacancy available for a Quality Assurance Manager at their branch in Killarney Gardens.
To promote quality throughout the organisation by assuring compliance to an effective food safety and quality management system and the continuous improvement of our processes through the facilitation of problem solving and the process of Control of Change.
- Must have a BSc Degree, Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Food Science/Food Technology plus Additional Qualification: Total Quality Management Certificate will be beneficial
- Preferably Further Management Qualification: Post Graduate Management Diploma
- Full competence in this role is typically developed over a period of 5-7 years with management training and experience
- Must have advanced computer skills (MS Office packages)
- Knowledge of FSSC/ ISO 22000, ISO, HACCP, PRP’s, Food Technology
- Knowledge of world class manufacturing and quality practices and models
- Must have industry specific product and process knowledge
- Knowledge of personnel and human resources practices (Handling of Disciplinary enquiries, BCEA, LRA)
- Knowledge of budgets & basic accounting – Mathematics
- Audit Compliance
- Quality management and Quality control systems development and implementation in line with best practice
- QC skills and use of apparatus
- Must have project management skills
- Problem solving
- Planning and organising
- Critical thinking & Decision-making
- Strategic thinking
- Change management
- Ability to manage and lead teams towards high performance
- Conflict handling
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Must be customer focused
If you are meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to us.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 12 February 2021