Our Client in the plastics business is looking for a dynamic young individual with proven strong marketing and selling skills to sell their plastic products to the Agricultural market in the Western Cape.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
1. Procurement of new clients
2. Maintaining and servicing existing clients
3. Building and maintaining contacts and networks in the Agricultural sector in the Western Cape
4. Giving advice to Farmers regarding different product options
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Preferably a degree/ diploma in Agriculture and/or economics and Marketin
- At least 4 years experience in Agricultural sales and marketing
- Technical acumen regarding farming and preferably also in plastic products
- Analytical skills
Package & Remuneration
- Negotiable for the right caliber candidate, comprising of a fixed salary component + a commission structure
- Tool of trade vehicle
- Cell phone allowance
If you are at heart a Salesperson, with experience in the Agricultural sector, looking for a challenge, and are based in the Western Cape, please submit your cv.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 30 March 2021
please submit your CV. If you have not received any feedback within 10 working days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.