Western Cape – Epping
One of our clients, a leading South African packaging group, currently has a vacancy available for a Store Supervisor. They are based in Epping.
- Stores Management Qualification will be an advantage.
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office packages)
- Supervisory experience will be essential
- Optimum maintenance of stock levels and accurate record keeping
- Updating of computer system with record of items received, issued, on order, short deliveries, etc.
- Facilitate stock take on monthly basis, report any deviances to department head.
- Receiving and checking the quantity and quality of all incoming goods, recording and receipting of incoming goods
- Ensure conformance certificates are received for all critical raw materials for every batch
- Keep records of technical data sheets
- Monitor stock levels of all products used in production to ensure the smooth running of production thereof
- Responsible for month end stocktaking to ensure accurate stock take figures
- Filing all delivery notes in the Stores department
- Responsible for proper storage of raw materials inside the store and in the Yard area
- Issuing of goods to the factory as required
- Update stock control system daily
- Manage staff in-line with company policies and procedures
- Effective stock management i.e. ordering in time and ensuring essential spares are kept in stock
- Ensure good housekeeping in the Store as well as the Spares Store in the warehouse
- Attention to detail
- Client focused
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Decision making skills
- Ability to work in a team
If you meet the minimum requirements please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not receive any correspondence within two weeks, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date: 15 January 2021