Thinking skills are viewed as crucial for a person’s ability to cope with the rapidly changing world. This emphasises the need and importance of learning thinking skills that will help to solve problems in an effective and productive way.
- Think in a systematic manner
- Ask relevant questions in any given situation
- Use a number of tools and techniques to systematically analyse a situation
- Structure information meaningfully
- Be aware of your own thinking and constantly monitor these processes
- Formulate decisions based on sound reasoning
- Understand and use lateral and systems thinking techniques