Time Management is a process of constantly asking what is more important and arranging priorities to reflect each choice. Time Management involves self-management. It is intimately connected to what is important to you – your purpose, values, ideas and goals.
Time is life. It is irreversible and irreplaceable. To waste your time is to waste your life, but to master your time is to master your life and make the most of it.
- Understand the concept of time management
- Understand yourself and your time management style better
- Analyse how you manage your time and identify the problem areas in terms of how you utilize time
- Identify typical time wasters
- Plan and use your time more efficiently by using time management tools
- Develop an action plan to manage your time more effectively