Tanja Strangfeld – Director
Tanja has been the director of TSM Consulting for more than 15 years
- Managing Projects, nationally and internationally
- Manage and lead a team of full time and associate consultants
- Build networks and identify opportunities for growth
- Director of Funeral & Embalming Academy for South Africa (FESA) Accredited Service Provider for the Funeral Industry
- Develop different interventions for a governmental institution and private companies in the financial, retail, FMCG, healthcare, agricultural, insurance, hospitality and investment banking industries.
|Diploma in Business Analysis: Business Processes and Data Modelling|
|Honours in Business & Administration. Masters in Business Administration (MBA). Research project – Managing Diversity|
|Honours in Counselling Psychology. Major subjects: Counselling (Honours), Industrial Psychology and Sociology|
Bernice Nieuwoudt – Administrator
Bernice has 10 years’ administrative experience in various industries. She specialises in client liaison, debtors and creditors, designing marketing material and all aspects of general administration.
Bernice is working for TSM for a period of over 4 years. She assists in all administrative duties, designing of marketing material, client liaison, invoices and statements.
N6 Management Assistant – Boland College 2007 – 2010
On A Personal Note
Bernice is a very spontaneous and friendly person, looking forward to every day’s opportunities. She is very detailed orientated and like to meet new people in all the different industries. She is a keen learner and enjoys the creative side of designing marketing material.
Lizette Mostert – HR Consultant
- Lizette has over 20 years of experience in Human Resources in varies industries including professional services, insurance, motor and manufacturing.
- Her broad experience includes employee relations, development and engagement.
- Lizette joined TSM Consulting in 2012 as an HR Consultant. She provided organisations with a wide spectrum of HR-related services.
- She is a professional facilitator and trainer and presented various courses and workshops in her career. She also works within the recruitment and selection field and has many hands-on experiences while working in various business sectors.
She completed her Human Resources Diploma at the Cape Peninsula University
On A Personal Note
Lizette is highly professional and client-focused. She does have a passion for HR and the belief that people are the key to success in any organisation.
Arnout Bester – Independent HR Consultant
Arnout Bester has over 30 years’ experience in HR and more than 20 years in Labour Relations.
- Consulting to TSM clients on Labour Relations issues.
- Presenting different training courses
- Consulting to clients on a variety of HR projects and interventions.
B Comm Hons (Industrial Sociology in Labour Law)
On A Personal Note
I am a mature honest person with integrity, committed to make a difference and add value to others, but also allowing time for myself.
Anne Jordaan – Associate Consultant
More than 20 years’ experience in assessment, training and development work within the HR field across a wide range of industries from finance to retail and production, property development, healthcare management and the arts, on a national and international level.
- Providing assessment services across different levels, in particular on a management level
- Undertaking customized training and development programmes
- Providing individual feedback, career consultation and coaching
- Assessing and developing functional adult literacy and numeracy and for learners
Qualifications MA Counselling Psychology, FELT (Cambridge)
On A Personal Note Gardener, conservationist, hiker, thinker, granny