To show a consistent profitability and performance in a turbulent industry is not easy, every company need to have the ability to build and sustain high performance/sustainable relationships between managers, employees, suppliers and clients. To create this sustainability is not easy and it depends on a set of practices to build and sustain strong relationships among those who are critical to the organisation’s success.
The workshop aims to facilitate and review the following points:
• Understand the importance and value of legendary client service
• Understand the origins of the client value profit chain and the life-time value of clients
• Know how to receive a diverse group of clients professionally
• Understand how you can play a positive role in providing good internal client service and creating an atmosphere of sharing and supporting
• Manage complaints and difficult situations effectively and efficiently, both face-to-face and over the telephone
• Understand how and when to use emphatic communication skills
• Understand the essence of knowledge sharing
TSM Consulting presented workshops at Alexander Forbes during November and December, respectively at their Stellenbosch and Cape Town branch. It was a huge success and the feedback was very positive from those who attended the workshop.